Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life As We Know It

So, I thought it would be helpful of me to introduce you to my little family. :)

Here we are in a sweet little park right off of Main Street in Yukon. We live about 2 blocks from here. :)

And here we are with our crazy pups on the porch of our (nieces) miniature Victorian house in our backyard. Yes, we did purchase this home based on the super cute playhouse in the dog-friendly backyard. :)


My little piece of paradise consists of my lovely fiance, Raf, and my two adorable pooches, Chula and Jack. We moved to Yukon, OK in October of 2009 after purchasing our first home together. It is (more recently) a work in progress. After living here for nearly a year and a half and not doing much to make it our own, we are now in the process of working out our ideas (and differences) and making some real progress towards something beautiful! Hopefully, you will find our journey inspirational in that it is totally possible to motivate the less-than-excited into completing some very useful and wonderfully comforting home projects.

I think I should include that Raf and I are recently engaged (woo!) after "dating" for what seemed to be longer than most peoples relationships these days. We are planning a mostly DIY wedding at a, so far, undecided location. The only thing that has been decided is who is playing the roles of the groom and the bride.
(Awwwww)

No comments:

Post a Comment